EDTA Magnesium, EDTA Calcium, EDTA Ferric
The company is well known in the market for the trading and the supply of a wide range of products such as the EDTA Magnesium which has been procured from well known vendors in the market and they are high on demand for use in the agricultural industries. These products have been priced at very reasonable rates in the market and they offer a high performance to the customers in the industry. They are colourless in nature and offer an effective functioning.
- High quality
- Cost effective
- It is essential for photosynthesis
- Increases iron utilization in plants
- Magnesium is part of the chlorophyll in all green plants
- Activator and component of many plant enzymes
- It also helps to activate many plant enzymes needed for growth
|Minimum Metal Content||6%|
We manufacture and supply a competitive range of EDTA Calcium (Chelated Calcium), which are used in agricultural, pharmaceuticals and Horticulture industries. We offer these products in varied specifications and these products are manufactured using innovative techniques. Our products are having excellent quality, non-toxic and effectiveness. These products are soluble in water and work as micro nutrient. Further, these products offer plants healthy growth.
- Involved in nitrogen metabolism
- It is also thought to counteract the effect of alkali salts and organic acids within a plant
- Calcium an essential part of plant cell wall structure,
- Helping to reduce bruising and disease in the crop
- Provides for normal transport and retention of other elements as well as strength in the plant
|Minimum Metal Content||10%|
Our offerings include a wide array of EDTA Ferric. In order to ensure the top quality of the range our quality experts conducts rigorous quality checks right from the procurement of raw material till the final delivery of the range. EDTA Ferric is used in varied different industries and sector. EDTA is a polyamino carboxylic acid and a colourless, water-soluble solid. Its conjugate base is named ethylenediaminetetraacetate. It is widely used to dissolve scale. Its usefulness arises because of its role as a hexadentate (“six-toothed”) ligand and chelating agent, i. e. Its ability to “sequester” metal ions such as ca2+ and fe3+. After being bound by edta, metal ions remain in solution but exhibit diminished reactivity.
- Finds wide usage
- Quality bound
|Colour||Yellow / Mahendi Green|
|Minimum Metal Content||12%|